Deanne Crawford TAGGED me! Thanks Deanne. Now I have to think of random and weird things about myself.
Anyway, there are 4 simple rules to this fun game of internet tag.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here are my 7 random and potentially weird facts about myself:
1. Our home is a perfect triangle! How’s that for weird? We’ve only been here 2 ½ years and it does take some time to get used to. None of our rooms are rectangular – they are all very interesting shapes and challenging to decorate. For instance – our living room is shaped like a baseball diamond, with a full wall stone fireplace at home plate.
2. In June I will become a great grandmother for the second time – I also have 3 children at home yet, with the youngest being a 17 year old son… I’m working at giving new meaning to “having it all”.
3. I really enjoy very spicy food – especially Chinese.
4. If I ever have free time I write or scrapbook.
5. Most of my real life friends don’t know that I’ve written a book or even that I’m a writer.
6. I love being a wife and stay-at-home mom.
7. We are in the process of remodeling our bathrooms. I hate the process but know I will love the final product.
Here are the seven people I’ve tagged:
Leslie Valeska at Journey to Simplicity
Belinda Letchford at Lifestyle Homeschool
I hope you will enjoy visiting with some of my favorite online friends.
Finding Joy in the Journey,
Proclaiming God’s Faithfulness at:
© 2007 Phyllis Sather
All rights reserved
Contact me at: Phyllis@Phyllis-Sather.com