Three days in a row out of the house is very unusual for me. I usually spend most of Sunday at church and with family or friends. Then I’m home until Thursday when I run errands while my daughters teach for a homeschool mom.
I like it this way.
- The above graphic is how I picture myself.
- A little old fashioned, but comfortable with who I am.
- I enjoy being home.
- Cooking and baking are two things I really enjoy doing for my family.
- Cleaning isn’t always enjoyable, but it is very satisfying for me.
- When I’m home I have time to write to you guys, which is also something I really enjoy. 🙂
- Somehow I managed to book myself to be away most of three days in a row.
- They were all good things, necessary things, but I would rather have been home for most of that time.
- Lunch with my new daughter-in-law was great!
- I almost felt giddy this morning when I realized I would be alone all morning and at home.
- It isn’t overrated.
- Being content with who you are and what the Lord has called you to do is a gift.
- Sure, there was a time when I wasn’t so content.
- I’m grateful that the Lord has changed my heart.
How about you? Are you characterized by being content? That doesn’t mean you are always content, but that most of the time you are. Let me know your ideas on contentment in the comments.
“But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.” 1Ti 6:6-8 KJV
I would like to receive encouraging weekly emails about Biblical marriage, parenting, and homemaking. I really want to be encouraged! Yes! Please sign me up. Please use the form at the right. Your address will not be shared.
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved
Please note that we participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
AFFILIATE LINKS DISCLOSURE:
Write the Vision does provide links to different products, retailers or organizations on our site. We may also place affiliate links on sidebars. We encourage you to follow these links and check them out. If you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we will make a commission from the sale, without any additional cost to you. We only recommend things that we have used personally and love.