I was given some coins to try Paperless Post.
- Never heard of it?
- Neither had I, but the idea intrigued me enough to give it a try.
- You can use it for invitations, all types of holiday cards, thank you’s – almost anything you want to send.
- I decided to send my daughter-in-law a little note of encouragement.
- It turned out to be a fun way to communicate.
Now, this is the fun part!
- I entered purple into the search bar since purple is her favorite color.
- Then I got to choose from all the purple cards.
- I also was able to choose the text, and even make that purple too. I know – too much purple, right?
- After writing a quick note on the back I sent myself a sample to see how it looked.
- It looked great so back to the Paperless Post site, add her name and address and press send!
- Couldn’t have been easier.
- The recipient has the ability to respond when they get the card so I just got a sweet note back from her.
- How fun is that!
With the holidays just ahead of us just think about the many ways you will be able to use this.
The uses are endless: Invitations, Christmas cards, thinking of you cards for relatives or friends you won’t see. I bet you can come up with even more.
I was given some coins to use to try PaperlessPost.
Please use the form at the right. We will not share your address.
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved