I’m really not spamming you.
Please read this and try to hear my heart in what I say.
I know you are getting more emails than usual from me. I will be doing this for just a short while.
Why would I suddenly go from one email a week to one every other day?
- Because I’m hoping to share some information with you that I think could change your life like it changed mine.
Has the Lord given you a message that is burning in your heart and you have no idea how to share it with the people who need it?
- You don’t know where to start.
- Sure you write a few things but feel dumb calling yourself a writer.
- Your mind tells you that no one would ever really be interested in something you write?
- You would be delighted if you could share it with even one person and see it make a difference in her life?
- Css and Html sound like a foreign language – right along with a lot of other internet words that make your head spin.
- There are already too many people sharing on the internet. Who would listen to you?
When I met Katie in 2014 I was really discouraged.
- I had paid to join a group that was led by someone I had always wanted to learn from.
- Shortly after I joined she left to go with a different group and I was left to people I really didn’t feel could help me get my message out.
- So when I met Katie I was very cautious not to put too much money upfront until I saw that she was going to be around for a while.
In a few short months, I learned:
- Katie was serious about helping other women.
- She makes herself available often.
- She didn’t think my basic questions were dumb but explained things carefully to me in words I could understand.
- Katie encourages others. She really believes that I will reach people that she won’t. And that that is true for each of us.
- She never made me feel dumb.
- Katie took the time to listen to my heart.
- I learned more from her in a few months than I had learned in years on my own.
- Katie is one of us.
- I have dared to do so many things that I would never have done without her encouragement.
- I’ve seen my thoughts come to life and help others as I’ve sat under her teaching.
I will be sending a total of nine emails in addition to this one. I’ve already sent two so that leaves seven.
If you never read another word I write, please read these email with an open mind and heart.
I was one of the charter members in 2014 and it was the best decision (and investment) I’ve ever made.
I would like to receive encouraging weekly emails about Biblical marriage, parenting, and homemaking. I really want to be encouraged! Yes! Please sign me up. Please use the form at the right. Your address will not be shared.
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved
Please note that we participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
AFFILIATE LINKS DISCLOSURE:
Write the Vision does provide links to different products, retailers or organizations on our site. We may also place affiliate links on sidebars. We encourage you to follow these links and check them out. If you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we will make a commission from the sale, without any additional cost to you. We only recommend things that we have used personally and love.