I know I’ve been absent for a few weeks. But, I have good excuses.
- I’ve been putting together two wedding showers.
- We took a ten-day vacation to the cabin we usually rent in June.
- Our son’s family was able to be there with us and that included our 3 1/2-month-old granddaughter.
- We’ve been renting this cabin for over 30 years. Eric, our son, was the same age as his daughter is the first time we went there.
- Now I’m finishing planning our daughter’s wedding which is October 19th. She was at the cabin with us too. Matt drove up three times to spend his day off with us.
I would like to receive encouraging weekly emails about Biblical marriage, parenting, and homemaking. Encourage me. Yes! Please sign me up. Please use the form at the right. We will not share your address…
I would like to receive your freebie. Yes! Please send it to me.
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved
Please note that we participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
AFFILIATE LINKS DISCLOSURE:
Write the Vision does provide links to different products, retailers or organizations on our site. We may also place affiliate links on sidebars. We encourage you to follow these links and check them out. If you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we will make a commission from the sale, without any additional cost to you. We only recommend things that we have used personally and love.