Missing in action!
- But I’ll take time for a quick note about a couple of things I wanted to share.
- I know it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Life is moving faster than I can keep up. How about you?
- I’ve been involved with several people who are trying to practice gratefulness.
“What If You Woke up Today with Only the Things You Thanked God for Yesterday?”
- This quote caught my attention. I’ve heard it before and was touched by it but it is a good reminder right now.
- In this time of confusion, it’s been a great help to draw my thoughts back to what I have instead of what I don’t have.
- I couldn’t find an author, but if you know who it is let me know so I can give them credit.
Free book for all parents
- I also wanted to share a free resource for you from Focus on the Family. It’s called Back to School for Parents. I have not read the entire book, but the chapters seem to cover most types of schooling and might provide you with some helpful tips.
I would like to receive encouraging weekly emails about Biblical marriage, parenting, and homemaking. Encourage me. Yes! Please sign me up. Please use the form at the right. We will not share your address…
I would like to receive your freebie. Yes! Please send it to me.
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved