Knowing who God is and What That Means for Me
by Katie Horner
I am so excited about this new series The Omni-God by Katie Horner.
- I only wish I still had children in homeschool that I could use this with.
- We did character studies with our children when they were growing up.
- We did something very similar to The Omni-God.
- The only problem was I didn’t have anything this organized to work with.
- That meant each month when we chose a new character quality to study I had to find everything I wanted to use with it.
- It was time-consuming, yet something that we really valued and wanted to be teaching.
What The Omni-God Study means to you, the homeschool mom
- You have a ready-made character study curriculum.
- You don’t have to spend hours looking up your own material.
Each lesson contains
- Word Study
- God Study
- Bible Study
- Song Study
- Bible Character
- Historical Character
- Science Study
- Self Study
- Prayer/Art Pages
- Optional review materials.
- Additional resources, answer examples, printable helps, and internet links at Katie’s website.
This study will be excellent if you want to use it yourself to get to know God better.
It would also be an excellent part of your homeschool curriculum and would make it easy for you to study character with your children.
It could also be used as a family devotional – which is what I just realized I could talk with my husband about doing.
The digital version will include a family license.
Please sign up for my newsletter so I can send you your free copy of Dan’s Doodles I Fill out the form on the right and you will receive a download link. (Your address will not be shared)
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved