To Homeschool Or Not To Homeschool/That Is The Question
Do you spend each summer trying to decide if you will homeschool or not?
- I’ve seen people spend their entire summer trying to make that decision.
- If you’ve never homeschooled, it would be appropriate that you spend time praying and seeking the Lord’s will for your family.
- If you homeschooled last year and it didn’t go very well, do you consider quitting? This can be a very real temptation since first years are rarely what we pictured in our mind and heart. You discovered it takes a lot of time and work on your part.
Do you think the Lord led you to homeschool?
- Has He told you to stop, or is it just the difficulty of it that makes you want to quit?
- We wanted to stop many times. Some days it’s just hard!
- But, we committed to each other, and the Lord, that instead of giving up when things got tough, we would go to the Lord and ask how we could do it differently, better, or what would help.
Here is a post I wrote a while ago about one way the Lord provided a way when we thought there was none.
Aug. 6th – Aug. 15th – Timberdoodle Gift Cards (2 winners – $250 each
Another (home) school year is upon us! Some of you may have already started your year, or some of you might school all year long, or some of you might be making those final curriculum decisions before your new year starts. Whatever boat you are in, I’m sure you could use a little extra money for homeschool curriculum or resources. Am I right?
I’ve gotten together with some fellow homeschool bloggers and we are pooling our money together to bless two homeschool families with a gift card to spend on their homeschools. How does $250 sound in helping you buy curriculum, books, games, puzzles, or whatever educational supplies you might need? Two people will win a $250 gift card to Timberdoodle!!
We know homeschooling can put financial strain on families – whether it’s from living on one-income or buying curriculum for multiple children – the financial aspect of it can be stressful. Our hope is that we can bless a couple of homeschool families (although we wish we could bless many more) so they can buy the curriculum and supplies they need.
To enter for your chance to win, simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Now I know that is quite a few entries for you, but each of these bloggers generously chipped in their own money to bring you this giveaway, so I hope you will take the time to do all of the entries. And hey, the more entries you do, the better your odds are of winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends Aug. 15, 2018 at 11:59pm ET. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must be a resident of U.S. or Canada to enter. Selected winners will have 48 hours to respond to email notification to claim their prizes or another winner will be drawn. By entering this giveaway, you agree to be added to the email lists of the participating bloggers. Please be sure to read the Terms & Conditions upon entering the giveaway.
I would like to receive encouraging weekly emails about Biblical marriage, parenting, and homemaking. I really want to be encouraged! Yes! Please sign me up. Please use the form at the right. Your address will not be shared.
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved
SIGN UP SO YOU WON’T MISS ANY OF MY FABULOUS RECIPES.
AFFILIATE LINKS DISCLOSURE:
Write the Vision does provide links to different products, retailers or organizations on our site. We may also place affiliate links on sidebars. We encourage you to follow these links and check them out. If you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we will make a commission from the sale, without any additional cost to you. We only recommend things that we have used personally and love.