- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for pan
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (or 8 ounces chopped bittersweet
- 6 large eggs yolks
- 6 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- 1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees; with rack in center. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Place butter
- and chocolate in a large bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring each time, until
- melted; cool slightly. Whisk in yolks.
- 2. In another bowl, beat egg whites to soft peaks. Gradually add sugar; beat until stiff and glossy.
- Whisk 1/4 of whites into chocolate mixture; gently fold mixture into remaining whites.
- 3. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top. Bake until cake pulls away from sides of pan and is just
- set in center, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Serve dusted with confectioners'
- Copyright 2010 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. All rights reserved.
We had a huge change of plans recently when our son proposed to his girlfriend and now we have a wedding to plan by July 28th – of this year!
We’re all excited, they are so right for each other. There will be a lot to plan in a short time frame.
I will probably be posting some of your favorite posts once in awhile if I don’t get something else written. I would appreciate your prayers as we go on this adventure for the first time.
This easy flourless cake is a delightful addition to any menu. Let me know if you try it and how you enjoy it.
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved