I’ve been making this cheese sauce for years and years.
It’s very simple and difficult to mess up unless you make it so spicy no one can eat it.
Even then a little more cheese/milk and it can be saved. You might just have a lot of it.
Don’t worry – it will disappear in no time.
- 1 pound spicy or regular Italian sausage
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 garlic chopped
- 12-13 ounces of American Cheese
- Salsa to taste
- Fry sausage with onion and garlic. Add cheese and salsa.
- This recipe is very forgiving. You can use any amount of everything. Make a huge batch for company or a smaller batch for your family.
- You can have whatever level of spice you want - even add jalapeno peppers if you desire really spicy.
- If it's too thick for you add a little milk.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
(We will not share your address)