Oogy Gooey Fudge Cookies By Phyllis Sather
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder, optional but good
- 1 cup cocoa powder, dutch-process (european-style) preferred
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease two baking sheets or line with parchment, and
- grease the parchment.
- Stir together all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Drop the soft, batter-like dough onto the prepared baking sheets in 1 1/2 inch circles; a
- tablespoon cookie scoop works best.
- Bake the cookies for 8 minutes; they should spread, become somewhat shiny, and develop faintly
- crackly tops.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool on the pan.
- Makes 16 3 inch cookies. - we make them smaller.
Sign up so you don’t miss any of my fabulous recipes.
Please sign up for my newsletter so I can send you your free copy of Dan’s Doodles I Fill out the form on the right and you will receive a download link. (Your address will not be shared)
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved
Check out my Link Up page for other places I may link to during the week.