Formatting e-Books for Writers
Convert Your Word File to Kindle
By Susan K. Stewart
What will you do with your new book?
- Send it out to see if someone will publish it?
- Sell it on Amazon?
- Give it away?
We have more options today than we ever have.
- Regardless which option you choose you will need to present the best product you can.
- It should have a professional looking cover.
- Proper editing is a necessity.
- Proper formatting is as necessary as everything else.
That doesn’t mean you have to do it all.
- You can do what you are good at.
- More than likely you won’t be able to do it all alone.
- You will need to hire one or two people who have the skills to make it the best it can be.
- You need to have an overview of all that needs to be done.
- This should be your “go-to” book for formatting.
That’s where Formatting e-Books for Writers comes in.
- It is a comprehensive teaching on how to format your ebook.
- With this information, you can choose to do it yourself or have someone else do it.
- But you should still have a good overview of all that needs to be done.
This should be every author’s go-to reference for formatting.
Please sign up for my newsletter so I can send you your free copy of Dan’s Doodles I Fill out the form on the right and you will receive a download link. (Your address will not be shared)
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved