Who doesn’t want to save money on food?
- It looks like many of you are interested in keeping your produce from going bad before you can use it.
- I’ve been really investing in how to do this so I decided to share more of my findings with you.
- This week I’ll share some of my findings on properly storing different meats.
- This article will cover a number of commonly used meats.
- I found it very interesting and will copy it to keep by my freezer.
- Be sure to use some common sense. If it doesn’t smell spoiled it probably isn’t. But if in doubt, throw it out.
One question I had was, can you refreeze meat that has been frozen and thawed?
I had taken some chicken out and a couple of days later realized I needed to cook it or do something with it.
I started looking online.
- It will probably surprise you too.
- It’s good news for those whose electricity goes out for a few hours or possibly even days.
- Be sure to keep the doors on your fridge and freezer closed as much as possible during a power outage.
- Some foods you should never refreeze.
If you missed the last article in this series here is a link so you can save money on produce too.
©First Fruit Designs
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved
AFFILIATE LINKS DISCLOSURE:
Write the Vision does provide links to different products, retailers or organizations on our site. We may also place affiliate links on sidebars. We encourage you to follow these links and check them out. If you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we will make a commission from the sale, without any additional cost to you. We only recommend things that we have used personally and love.nbsp;