Don’t forget to stop and make a memory
I know, I know. You’re busy.
- Lesson plans
- Setting up your schoolroom or getting your kids ready to go to school.
- Spring cleaning,
- Organizing, all the projects you never get to during the school year.
- Perhaps even a short family vacation
- Is there ever enough
- Seems like adding one more thing will break you
Making a memory
- It doesn’t take much time and could even provide laughter and a change of attitude.
- One morning after I ate an orange I decided to put part of the peeling in my mouth so that when I smiled I had orange peel teeth. It got our day off to a great start with laughter.
- Put Ice cream on cereal instead of milk. Ice cream is just frozen milk. Right?
- With good cell phone cameras, you can take lots of photos. Kids love to pose and see themselves.
- Dress up like the characters you are reading about in history.
- Dan made a new treat – sprikle pickles – dill pickles with honey and cake sprinkles. I always said, “If they get sick they’re all yours.”
- Have spontaneous moments – Eat in the yard rather than the house or in the little clubhouse if you have one with your swing set.
- Snow Ice Cream
Spend a moment thinking and I’m sure you can come up with something. Please share your ideas in the comments so we can all enjoy them.
I would like to receive encouraging weekly emails about Biblical marriage, parenting, and homemaking. Encourage me. Yes! Please sign me up. Please use the form at the right. We will not share your address.
I would like to receive your freebie. Yes! Please send it to me.
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved
Please note that we participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
AFFILIATE LINKS DISCLOSURE:
Write the Vision does provide links to different products, retailers or organizations on our site. We may place affiliate links on sidebars. We encourage you to follow these links and check them out. If you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we will make a commission from the sale, without any additional cost to you. We only recommend things that we have used personally and love.