Are Your Children Back to School?
- Was that a tough decision?
- I have no children in school anymore; they are all in the workforce, but I prayed for you ladies.
Do you still have a job?
- Or are you back to work after some leave time?
- Did that stretch your finances and cause concern?
Are you working from home?
- Is that challenging?
- Is your husband also working from home?
Did anyone you are close to get sick?
- I know this is one we’ve all been watching.
And then there is the election
- I’m not even going to go there.
You probably fall into at least one of these categories. I know I do. These are troubling times, and there is only one answer to any problem. Jesus. We all need Jesus. We need to learn to lean hard on Him and trust Him to always be there.
Ways to do that:
- Make sure you get time to spend with the Lord, and in the Word. Don’t skip this!
- Learn to take your thoughts captive quickly when you wander or think about all the what if’s.
- The faster you do that, the easier it will be to get out of that rabbit hole. I’ve said out loud, “Lord, I give these thoughts to you.” Then I tell the enemy to go talk to Jesus about them because He’s handling that for me. Sounds rather silly, but it really helps me.
“We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,” 2Co 10:5 ESV
Encouraging article for you:
I would like to receive encouraging weekly emails about Biblical marriage, parenting, and homemaking. Encourage me. Yes! Please sign me up. Please use the form at the right. We will not share your address..
I would like to receive your freebie. Yes! Please send it to me.
©Write the Vision
All rights reserved