Read some great books and help to bring North Korean refugees to freedom.
Kennedy Stearns is in trouble again!
Don’t start reading these late at night or you will be up all night finishing them.
Unplanned (A mysterious phone call will change Kennedy’s life forever …)
- When Kennedy Stern’s childhood pastor asks her to volunteer at his new pregnancy center, she carves time out of her rigorous college schedule to promote the cause of the unborn.
- After receiving a disturbing call from someone far too young to carry a child, Kennedy can no longer blindly hide behind the pro-life platitudes she grew up believing. She resolves to locate the unknown girl but winds up entrenched in a mystery that grows more convoluted as it unfolds.
- Soon, Kennedy finds herself a pawn in a deadly game of intrigue. She is at the mercy of those who consider a few innocent lives a small ransom to pay in exchange for personal and political victory.
Paralyzed (It’s hard to heal from the past when the past wants you dead …)
- Kennedy Stern has returned to campus after surviving an abduction, but old scars cut deep. Vivid flashbacks and terrifying dreams paralyze her, threatening to ruin her academic career and any chance she has for peace or happiness. This mental anguish, however, constitutes only a small fraction of her post-traumatic nightmare.
- A partner in Kennedy’s kidnapping remains at large and will not stop until he has silenced her witness permanently. His violent resolve risks not only her life, but the safety of anyone who tries to help.
- Kennedy must engage in a deadly battle of the mind as she struggles to stay alive. While fighting on two fronts — one psychological and one physical — the question isn’t whether she’ll come out of the war stronger in the end.
- The question is whether she’ll come out of it at all.
Policed (A rogue police officer can ruin a lot more than a perfect evening out.)
- Kennedy Stern and her best friend Reuben drag themselves away from their grueling studies to enjoy a night off campus. Getting pulled over by a belligerent cop isn’t in either of their plans.
- When the police altercation turns violent, the media notes Reuben’s dark skin and labels this instance of police brutality a hate crime. Those Kennedy trusts the most warn her not to get involved, but she owes it to Reuben to pursue justice regardless of the personal cost.
- Nothing remains a secret when a frenzied media and an embarrassed police department delve into Kennedy’s and Reuben’s backgrounds. Some truths, unfortunately, grow increasingly more painful the closer they get to the surface.
- Confronted with questions of underage abortion, plagued by a stalker and paralyzing PTSD flashbacks, and eventually caught in the center of a police brutality scandal, Kennedy discovers that her first year at Harvard University involves a lot more than passing a few lab classes and fulfilling her premed requirements.
- With her parents serving North Korean refugees overseas, Kennedy befriends a loving and highly opinionated pastor. His hospitable and encouraging wife, an eccentric but respectful roommate whose worldview is drastically different from Kennedy’s, and a foreign lab partner who’s harboring a grave secret he’d do just about anything to keep from being exposed.
- The Kennedy Stern Christian suspense series tackles controversial issues facing the church today and brings them to light in a way that encourages questions and fosters discussions without ever turning preachy or heavy-handed.
A portion of book sales will be donated to Liberty in North Korea and their work to bring North Korean refugees to freedom. Our goal is to raise enough money to rescue a refugee through LiNK’s underground railroad, so download your three-in-one box set today.
(We will not share your address)