We Are Giving Away Four Instant Pots
My Instant Pot Story
- I received an Instant Pot for Christmas.
- It was on sale and my family knows how much I love a bargain.
- How could they not get it for me?
- There it sat. On the counter staring at me every time I entered the kitchen.
- I just knew it was waiting for me to put something in it so it could blow up.
- I had read and reread the instructions.
- For some reason it seemed really complicated to me.
- I decided to try the test.
- I told you I read the instructions.
- There’s a test on page 17.
- It actually worked just the way they said it would.
How about actually cooking something in it?
- I could cook some rice.
- It sounded simple enough.
- I followed the directions and it actually worked.
- It made sticky rice just like Dan likes!
Time for a real meal
- I don’t remember what I tried first.
- The pot kept shutting off and it didn’t get done.
- I finally put it in the oven and finished it that way.
- Pretend it’s a couple of months later
I discover the problem
- My cord wasn’t in tightly and kept coming unplugged.
Now for the love part
- For my next test I tried to hard boil eggs.
- They turned out perfect!
- So I made a lot of hard boiled eggs.
- Then I got fancy and made some soft boiled eggs by cooking them for half the time.
- I was on a roll!
And they lived happily ever after
- That’s right. I use my instant pot for almost everything.
- Sometimes I don’t even use the directions anymore.
- I just “wing it”.
- The end.
Things I love about my Instant Pot
One of the things I like most of the Instant Pot is that it enables me to use less expensive cuts of meat and still serve something that is tasty and tender to my family. It’s also good for those days I forget to take something out of the freezer – which seems to happen more than it used to.
Instant Pots are all the rage these days. They seem to be on the top of most mom’s wish lists. They are quick, convenient, and help to make delicious meals; why wouldn’t every mom or homemaker want (or need) one?
Well, if you still haven’t jumped on the Instant Pot bandwagon and bought yourself one, you have the chance to win one right here! I’m partnering with 24 of my blogging friends to give away FOUR Instant Pots! Yup, FOUR!! Just in time for Mother’s Day. What an amazing gift that would be, right?!
To enter for your chance to win, simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. Now I know that is quite a few entries for you, but each of these bloggers generously chipped in their own money to bring you this giveaway, so I hope you will take the time to do all of the entries. And hey, the more entries you do, the better your odds are at winning!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway ends May 10th at 11:59pm EDT. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to email to claim prize. Please be sure to read the Terms & Conditions upon entering the giveaway.
(We will not share your address)